Simms SolarFlex Cool Hoody is a non-clinging, highly breathable UPF-50 fishing hoody to keep you cool under a hot sun.
Engineered for breathability, this casual-fitting UPF-50 fishing hoody is cut from a naturally cooling, non-clinging fabric and features thumb loops and articulated cuffs to keep your sleeves in place as you cast and strip line. When it’s time to hit the throttle, the hood has snap buttons at the neckline to keep it secure, while ventilating materials dump heat to keep you comfortable. Additional details include a small zip-pocket for keys or small items, plus a built-in sunglass chamois for clean, clear lenses all day long.
- COR3™ performance standard: anti-odor treatment, mechanical wicking knit structure and UPF 50 rating
- Curved hem for extra coverage and sun protection
- Articulated wrist cuff with thumb loop
- Secure pocket on left hip
- Adjustable snap hood closure
- Sunglasses chamois inside bottom hem
- Machine wash and dry. See garment label for details.
- Fabric Tech: 100% Polyester
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Omnia Fishing offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.