Biting bugs and hot sun require a solution you can wear. The BugStopper® Solarflex® Hoody is the answer, sheltering you from both. InsectShield® technology protects you from the swarms, while the lightweight, breathable UPF50 fabric keeps you cool when the day turns tropical. Protection also comes with added comfort thanks to a smooth flat-seam construction, mobility promoting raglan sleeves, and a trusty fulltime hood.
- COR3™ performance standard: anti-odor treatment, mechanical wicking knit structure and UPF 50 rating
- InsectShield® for long-lasting, effective and convenient insect protection
- Quick-drying fabric
- Flat-seam construction for maximum comfort
- Raglan sleeves for ease of movement
- Hood designed to wear over a cap
- Machine wash and dry. See garment label for details.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Omnia Fishing offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.