Only Ulterra™ features Auto Stow/Deploy and Power Trim, as well as your choice of i-Pilot® or i-Pilot Link™, and a multi-function foot pedal. You can stow, deploy and trim Ulterra from the remote or the foot pedal, meaning you never have to touch your motor again — unless you want to high-five it. Select models now available with Built-In MEGA Down Imaging® Sonar.
- Auto Stow & Deploy: Stow or deploy Ulterra just by pushing a button on your i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote, foot pedal or Humminbird fish finder.
- Power Trim: Trim Ulterra up or down at the push of a button — on either the foot pedal, the i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote or a Humminbird fish finder. Adjust to changing fishing conditions without reaching down to your trolling motor.
- i-Pilot® Link™ Integrated GPS Trolling System: i-Pilot® Link™ gives you unprecedented control over your boat by linking your trolling motor to your Humminbird® fish finder. Control your trolling motor from Link's color touch-screen remote or the Humminbird. You can set Spot-Locks, record paths, follow depth contours, automatically navigate to your favorite spots, control speed and steering, and more.
- Spot-Lock with Jog: Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled GPS accuracy. Available on i-Pilot GPS system that is pre-installed, Spot-Lock gives you the power to stay right on top of any productive fishing spot, without touching your trolling motor. With the included heading sensor, you can use Jog to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction. Activate Spot-Lock from the i-Pilot remote or Humminbird fish finder.
- AutoPilot™: Automatically navigate your boat in any direction you choose. Just point the head of your trolling motor in the direction you want to travel, activate AutoPilot™, and your trolling motor will keep you on that heading automatically, even correcting for wind, waves and current.
- Built-In MEGA Down Imaging®: With a transducer built right into the motor, you get crystal clear Humminbird® MEGA Down Imaging and a clean look and protected housing.
- Heel-Toe Electric Foot Pedal: Stow, deploy and adjust the trim on Ulterra — all from the foot pedal. You can even activate Spot-Lock with one tap. Includes 18' cord.
- Integrated Battery Meter: The i-Pilot remote can tell you the exact charge left in your trolling batteries, so you know how much time you have left on the water.
- Digital Maximizer™: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing. Weedless Wedge™ 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge™ 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Mobile App Compatibility: Control i-Pilot directly from your Apple® or Android™ device with our mobile app. You get quick command of speed, steering, Spot-Lock and Advanced AutoPilot — plus the ability to update i-Pilot software.
- What's included: Ulterra 80 lb. 60" motor with Built-In MEGA Down Imaging, i-Pilot Link Remote, Remote Charging Cable, USB DC Adapter, Lanyard, Heading Sensor, 30' Ethernet Extension Cable, Corded Foot Pedal, MKP-33 Prop and Mounting Hardware.
- Model Ulterra 80 lb. / FP / MDI / i-Pilot Link - 60"
- Product Code 1358981
- UPC 0029402047000
- For Use In Freshwater
- Mounting Location Bow-Mount
- Motor Style Electric-steer
- Max Thrust 80 lbs.
- Voltage 24
- Shaft Length 60"
- Foot Pedal Style Heel-Toe / Electric
- Auto/Stow Deploy Yes
- Power Trim Yes
- Power Steering Yes
- Lift-Assist No
- Bowguard No
- Wireless Remote Yes
- Built-In Sonar MEGA Down Imaging
- i-Pilot Link GPS Yes
- i-Pilot GPS No
- AutoPilot Yes
- CoPilot No
- Universal Sonar 2 No
- Speeds Variable
- Digital Maximizer Yes
- Battery Meter Yes
- Warranty Two-Year Warranty
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Omnia Fishing offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.