When the going gets tough, the tough go to the Ned Rig; however, traditional mushroom-shaped jigheads associated with this ultra-finesse technique are far from ideal for fishing in snaggy areas like around grass, weeds, brush, and laydowns. Enter the Finesse BulletZ, the perfect snag-free option for deploying small finesse baits around cover. Its bullet shaped head and recessed hook eye slide through all types cover easily, while the compact, heavy-duty size 1 custom VMC EWG jig hook is small enough to fit baits in the TRD family, but has the power to horse big fish away from hazards. Finesse BulletZ are made in the USA with an ultra-tough powdercoat finish and a molded-in keeper that keeps baits pinned perfectly in place.
- Snag-free bullet shaped jighead ideal for use with popular ElaZtech® finesse baits
- Built around a custom size 1 extra wide gap VMC® jig hook that offers excellent strength
- Molded keeper holds ElaZtech® softbaits securely, prevents slipping, and makes for quick, easy rigging
- Ideal for fishing baits like the Finesse TRD™, Hula StickZ™, TRD HogZ™, and new TRD CrawZ™ in grassy or snaggy areas
- Also perfect for use with small swimbaits and baitfish imitations like the Slim SwimZ™, StreakZ™3.75, and Finesse ShadZ™
Qty 3 per pack
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Omnia Fishing LLC offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.