AFTCO Release fishing gloves are the ideal saltwater fishing glove for leadering monofilament, grabbing the bill of a marlin, or just getting a grip on anything slippery. These are the pair of gloves you want for offshore fishing. Extra tacky Diamond-Grip polyurethane is directly injected onto nylon mesh palms for improved grip in wet conditions. Super tough Armortex® along outer hand and reinforced index finger maximizes protection when wrapping leader on a big fish offshore. The gloves vented foam-backed mesh keeps hands cool and protected, while Spandura® forchettes improve dexterity. Perforated neoprene cuff with Velcro® closure assures a secure fishing glove fit.
- Thumb, index and middle fingers are double-reinforced and have added numbs for a non-slip grip.
- Super tought Armortex® on index finger and outer glove maximizes protection when leadering big fish
- Tacky Diamond-Grip, direct injected onto nylon mesh palm, improves grip in wet conditions.
- Vented foam-backed mesh keeps hands cool and protected.
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro® closures assures a secure fit.
- Sold in Pairs
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Aftco offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.