PUT 'EM BACK Oyster Knife
The Put ‘Em Back oyster knife was developed from generations of oystermen. It combines all the elements of a traditional oyster shucker with a modern look at ergonomics and the physics of shucking an oyster perfectly and safely. This artfully crafted multiple purpose knife will shuck raw or steamed oysters and its sharp blade will cut them out of the shell with ease. Once you shuck an oyster with a Toadfish™ oyster knife blade, you will know why folks call these knives ‘the most thought out oyster shuckers ever created’.
What Makes Our Oyster Knife Unique?
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of all Toadfish products goes directly to oyster habitat restoration projects.
- Handle made from post consumer recycled plastic.
- Japanese stainless steel, stain-free, rust-resistant stainless steel blade that is bent on the tip section allowing raw oysters to 'pop' open from the hinge.
- Ergonomic thumb print handle design eliminates hand slippage making shucking safer.
- Use two allen wrenches, 2.5mm to tighten as needed
- Blade through design creating one of the most durable oyster shuckers on the market.
- Multi-purpose oyster knife designed to shuck raw and steamed oysters.
- Sharp edges on the tip section to cut oysters out of the shell.
- NOT designed for opening raw large 'rock' Gulf Coast oysters.
- U.S. Patent No. 852005
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Toadfish Outfitters offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.