Professional Edition Oyster Knife
Designed for opening thicker shelled oyster, use in commercial-volume kitchens, and for the experienced shucker, the Toadfish professional edition oyster knife is for serious oystermen. This commercial oyster knife features a thicker blade design than the signature Put Em’ Back™ Oyster Knife with less flex, more shucking power, and increased leverage. This knife also sports a sharp blade edge for easy entry so please use caution when handling.
- Sharp tip & sharpened sides designed for professional/commercial-volume kitchens and the experienced shucker
- Capable of opening larger thicker shelled oysters like those found on the Gulf Coast
- Pair with a Toadfish shucking cloth for added safety
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of all Toadfish products goes directly to oyster habitat restoration projects. TEN MORE FEET.
- Handle made from 100% post consumer recycled plastic
- Japanese stainless steel, stain-free, rust-resistant blade with a bent tip design
- Ergonomic thumb print handle design eliminates hand slippage making shucking safer
- Use two allen wrenches, 2.5mm to tighten as needed
- Blade through design creating one of the most durable oyster shuckers on the market
- Multi-purpose oyster knife designed to shuck raw and steamed oysters
- Sharp edges on the entire sides of the knife for cutting oysters easily from the shell
- U.S. Patent No. D852005
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Toadfish Outfitters offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.