Frogmore Shrimp Cleaner
Toadfish Outfitters has taken the painstaking 3-step process of preparing shrimp and streamlined it.
Introducing the Frogmore Shrimp cleaner. This first-of-its-kind shrimp tool that allows you to peel, devein, and butterfly shrimp in one single smooth motion. Elegantly designed and easy to use, it gives you a perfect shrimp every time.
Toadfish Outfitters also gives back. For every product sold Toadfish Outfitters is committed to building new oyster habitats. Oysters act as nurseries for marine animals of all kinds, including shrimp.
- Point Blade Butterflies & Cleans
- Top Quality Stainless Steel
- Full Tang Construction Provides Maximum Strength
- Ergonomic Handle is Made From Recycled Materials
- U.S. Patent No. D846362
Here’s how it works:
1. You insert the tool right below the top of the shell.
2. Then you push the tool forward, while at the same time sliding the shrimp upwards towards the handle.
3. The entire shrimp peel will be left on the Frogmore cleaner. And the peeled, deveined, and butterflied shrimp will be left in your hand.
4. A quick rinse and you're done.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Toadfish Outfitters offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.